Translate

Friday, July 08, 2005

Thank you

BBC NEWS | UK | Thousands share bomb views on web:

"'I would like to express my extreme gratitude to the London Underground staff, Fire Brigade, ambulance and hospital staff for their magnificent care and support for the passengers of the Piccadilly train disaster,' Londoner Steve Jackson wrote."


This is not the first time I have read about the superb efficiency of the "officials" in London and the excellent effort they made both holding it together, holding the people together and being the reliable professionals they obviously are. So I am allowing my blog to thank them because they need a million thanks as does every single person who has to get through this mad bombing of the new millennium. Ordinary folk with extraordinary compassion, skill and courage. Thank you.

No comments: