Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Blog is moving back!!

empty hall
I shifted this blog over to WordPress because I thought it would be easier. Not so. I lost the traffic, didn’t make it up and then life took a massive turn and here I am. I have been brought back to Blogger by a series of interesting turns and am now speaking to an empty room. I plan to change that obviously . It will be a learning curve. Life has changed and even though some think we can be normal, as we were pre covid, we can’t be. We have had the coronavirus demands and challenges plus whatever else our life had brought us. Life has to be lived on life’s terms. I shan’t be who I was when I started this blog but am looking forward to developing it. First, I shall be shifting the posts I did put up on WordPress but, at the same time, there has to be current content because there is plenty to talk about right now  in Adelaide . 



No comments: