Translate

Monday, April 30, 2007

Doggie Yoga

Doggie Yoga: "Part of the class includes gentle stretching and dog massage, another specialty of Bryan's, but most of the time the humans gently use the dogs like yoga props."

I am not surprised these doggie yoga classes have taken off. I have done yoga forever and dogs seem fascinated with it and want to be there. None of my dogs has interfered but they have changed poses as I have and they like to be a part of it. For me it's good because my dog makes me feel relaxed. The dog feels good too because they are curious and they are not called man's best friend for nothing. You'd probably get more humans doing it if they could have their dog with them. Animals are very comforting and show you haw to relax. I think this is a great idea!!

No comments: