Translate

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Plan to give old light bulbs the flick

Plan to give old light bulbs the flick : "A Howard government plan to phase out Australia's 87 million standard light bulbs has received widespread support from environmentalists, energy groups and even the opposition."

Good!! I have been using them for at least 15 years and have been considered an oddball and yet my energy bill is lower than anyone else's and I keep telling them and they see me as odd!! I replaced every globe in my home over two years. They rarely "blow" so the cost is well worth it and they pay for themselves immediately. I just think people have been slack! Incandescent globes are a total waste of energy and money. Now , more than every they should be banned. I am now planning solar lights for the garden.

No comments: