Translate

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Now the barks are getting counted

Now the barks are getting counted :

"Local councils in South Australia are introducing new technology – the Bark Counting Collar – which has been hailed a canine controversy peacemaker."

Fantastic. Takes all the guesswork out of it. Clear cut information. I am now on my secod neighbour with barking dogs and it really gets you down when they go all day and all night. I have always had dogs. I love them. I try to make friends with barking dogs but when they are left for hours or days then they are just too frantic. The current ones are two lovely dogs but they just get left and at night they bark and bark and bark. Luckily it's not my side of the house. It's exhausting for the dogs, I am sure. So this device can settle the matter easily. Great use of technology. The owners are not always aware of how much their dogs bark because they never bark when they are there!

No comments: