Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lamborghini

I guarantee you wouldn't be doing donuts in this! Take a look at the site and dream a little and drool a lot. It's a very classy, flash site with some very flashy presentations which are all class. What else would you expect?? Go on, you know you want to! I have been looking at this and looking at this...and I just cannot see myself in a car like this as much as I love the sleek lines. I cannot imagine, even if I had the money, seeing myself driving a car like this. Funny, isn't it, how you just don't see yourself doing some things and yet others have no difficulty in imagining themselves in Lambourghinis , castles and dripping diamonds. I just can't see myself in Versailles eating my toast and Vegemite for breakfast with the Lamborghini parked out the front.

No comments: