Translate

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Make Poverty History


Last night I came on line, went to World Vision and have sent away for my package to sponsor a child. I have been thinking of it for a while but yesterday I realised that thinking doesn't change anything. Change is action. This is all part of my belief we really so need to get our backsides into gear and change the world. It is driving me to distraction how much misery there is. We have a world which can change that. So, I am now eagerly awaiting the face of the child I shall be able to help.

World Vision Australia

"Tity Senessie (7) has known hunger, but now, thanks to one of World Vision's Agricultural Recovery Programs, she enjoys health and happiness. It is hard for us to imagine what a difference a secure supply of decent food means. But Tity knows. Thanks to sponsors like your friend, Tity can dream of a future as bright as her smile." Posted by Picasa

No comments: