Translate

Thursday, August 26, 2004

OOpsa!

Tried to post a picture at work today..you know how it is, you get hold of a blog and all of a sudden it starts pushing you along. Hello wouldn't let me load there was a network error 0x000247c or some such. Being the clever clogs I am I looked it up on the Net...another blog site came up and there were my words, my actions. They had done exactly as I had for the same reasons...synchronicity? Do, do, do, do do..close encounteresque?? I went to the techie to confess my sins incase I was going to break something or be censured for trying to commit some awful travesty of technological ironmongery. No. He was actually helpful. Truth is, an Australian-type blog would be quite handy for us. I need to do all this discovery learning. So it was no more Hello..just lots of good-bye because corporate Australia is an upload free zone. Quite right. Quite right. Oh how I blush...but I fiddled with my page when I got home and shall post at the weekend..tomorrow!!! More pictures!

No comments: