Translate

Friday, April 17, 2009

Vline crash in Victoria

"A 20-year-old man, a 20-year-old pregnant woman, and her two-year-old daughter died when a V/Line bus veered off the Princes Highway north of Portland."
This is profoundly sad. I read about it yesterday but there were scant details and so I was wondering how it happened. I like what the police are doing to try and get to the bottom of it. They currently believe the bus lost control is wet weather. These coaches are humungous and I have often travelled on them. They have seat belts and the drivers remind you to put them on. They are also very good drivers who keep passengers feeling at ease, so something has gone dreadfully wrng for a coach to spin out and roll like that. I am glad they are taking their time but my heart goes out to the families of those who lost their lives. They were so young, so vulnerable.

No comments: