Translate

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Manuel Ulribe

World's fattest man, Manuel Uribe, to wed | The Australian
The 43-year-old has shed about 250kg since his biggest weight of 560kg in 2006.

I hope this wedding will spur him on to recover his health. I hope he can continue on a path to happiness and health. Underneath all that weight there will be a a lot of issues and pain. He may well be the heaviest man in the world in more ways than one. He has a high profile because of his weight so I'd like to think some people would get in there and help him to continue his journey to fitness. He wouldn't know himself if he could move around and go outside and participate in our world. I'd love to see him become that well and I'd like to think we could help him. I hope all goes well from him and that the love he receives will make him stronger. I'd actually like to see him be the biggest loser in the world!!

No comments: