Translate

Monday, September 01, 2008

The last of the pixel messers

It has been a bit hair raising upgrading my blog to a new template, but the layout function is quite handy. Now I have a one stop shop at Blogger I think it will be easier to ring the changes and keep control of blog content. All up I have to say it didn't take me that long and I shall have to tinker with it because there are things I still want to have in my new home. Most people come to this blog for the archives and posts so I'll puddle around with the other things I want for myself. I have been messing around with pixels and realise I should have chosen the stretched version of this template. I cannot stand narrow side bars and I cannot stand scroll bars on images. I am not a good pixel messer, though, so it's going to have to be trial and error for me. I learn a lot and this blog has always been about what I can learn via the discovery method. I'd like to be able to acknowledge whoever took this cat photo. The cat looks how I feel and I got some great cat photos in an email and , of course, the source isn't acknowledged....so back to pixel messing!!

No comments: