Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

24 hour laptops

BBC NEWS | Laptop delivers all-day computing
The firm says the 24-hour battery means travellers can take more than 10 trips on the Eurostar between London and Paris before recharging their laptop.

I'll do that then. Book my 10 trips on the Eurostar and get my laptop tested! I'd love a laptop which would go for 24 hours. It would be liberating! It would mean I don't have to head to the nearest power point just as I have become engrossed in what I am doing. I won't just get a black out because the battery ran down. I have an HP laptop and I really like it but I get fed up being plugged in. It tends to defeat the purpose of boundary free computing. I can't wait until we get into the new millennium stuff where we actually have things which go in a new millennium way and a 24 hour laptop is a good start...a weekly one would be better and one which runs off air would be supreme!

No comments: