Translate

Friday, April 20, 2007

Rookie plumber's $12m blunder

Rookie plumber's $12m blunder : "'It appears at this stage that this was an unfortunate plumber who was soldering in the roof space of a large building, which was undergoing total renovation'."

This is so awful. The new plumber will be gutted and the home owners will be devastated. A historic home , gone, just like that. A $12 million dollar mansion. I remember I had a new plumber who came with my regular plumber...and half way through the job there was a red faced young lad who came in and said he'd broken my back tap...the one he was supposed to be fixing. They got another plumber to come in and help and it took quite a while to repair the damage. He was a nice lad. He hadn't been stupid. He was just learning. He has since qualified and I was really pleased to have him back in my home as the qualified plumber to fix my inside taps! But this young lad in England will be beside himself. How can he make that right and feel like it's behind him? And the owners? They will be terrified of ever getting anything done again.

No comments: