Translate

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Yahoo! Widgets Gallery

Yahoo! Widgets Gallery:

"Who will win the World Cup? Make your own prediction or let the computer decide that for you."

I have just downloaded the Widget Engine and have my own Widgets to choose from. There are thousands to pick. Like any new desktop toy, you can get lost in the fun of it all and then , over the days, you become more sensible and discerning! At the moment I am impressed. You can run the Widgets without a browser and so things like updates, calendars, weather, news ,mail are all accessible. There is so much to choose and so many good toys! I am just going to go for it and will write another post down the track when I have stopped having so much fun. I believe Google has widgets too. This is a new bit of discovery learning for me.

No comments: