Translate

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Baroness Beerli Blithely Battles the Blogosphere

It’s a jungle out there in the blogsphere . Hot, stormy and the terrain is treacherous! Oh yes, the thunder has been rolling, the rain pouring and the heat has been turned up to steaming. I have narrowly escaped falling headers, confronted corrupt code, hacked and chopped my way through the intricate creeping vines of  template technology and finally can see my way clear. My title has been restored albeit without the embellishment of  the photographic finery which was once on offer. I’ve sorted my divs, got my “ and ‘ in the right places and the resultant refurbishment is quite pleasing. But I tell you, it’s a jungle out there. Now that I have centred myself and recovered my title, I can now blog with dignity.

No comments: