Translate

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Britt Lapthorne

This story is so profoundly sad but at least the parents know where she is now. It has been heart wrenching to hear the mother having the sheer guts and courage to come on the news to help her family do everything possible to find her 21 year old daughter. I have no idea how they have coped, have no idea how they will cope. So much for a positive outlook. I was just thinking  she was a young girl who had wandered off somewhere in Europe and got lost in the headiness of it all. Not so. The police will concentrate on working out how she came to be in the Adriatic sea and they will try and get to the bottom of it. I hope they can because this must be a frightening story for anyone who has their grown up children overseas. There is nothing I can say to help this family's pain. I am thinking of them. We are all thinking of them. We haven't stopped caring about their situation.

No comments: