Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome to sunny Adelaide


Get your status update here! I left work this afternoon and by the time I got home my car was telling me it was 6 degrees. This is Adelaide. Sunny Adelaide. We are freezing and over it. Enough of New Zealand in Adelaide. Today was high winds, heavy rain, some hail, some thunder and a spot of sunshine just to taunt us. Bad for driving, bad for getting around on public transport. Bad for walkies. Just another lousy day in Adelaide. I had to laugh as I pulled into my driveway. The radio weather forecaster was telling me it would be going down to 8 overnight. I do not think so. Where I live it'll go up to 8 and feel like a heat wave. A friend at work was stressing because they had relatives coming in from overseas today and they were looking forward to the nice Australian weather. Fat chance. Adelaide needs to sort itself out and bring us some razzle dazzle. 

No comments: