Translate

Friday, March 04, 2011

Spiders in Mazdas

The Japanese car-maker says the Mazda 6 model appears to hold a particular attraction for the yellow-sac spider, which builds its nest in part of the fuel system.



 Yuk, yuk, yuk!!! This is in the American Mazda 6's. The yellow sac spider  likes to nest in the fuel tank. Yuuuuuuuuuck! Cars are wonderful things for attracting spiders. My Mazda Protégé and my Sigma station wagon used to be a magnet for huntsmen and over here they are big. In the Mazda they used to hide in the rim of the boot opening. On the Sigma I'd be seeing one walking over the side of the car when I was driving. My Holden and my friend's Holden seem to get those stupid black fat spiders in the rear view driver mirror and the front number plate. Spiders in the fuel tank though would cause a bit of problem. Yuk!!

No comments: