Translate

Monday, March 08, 2010

Totally blogged off

Well my site URL has been hijacked to provide free advertising for heaven knows who ...corporate sponsorship courtesy of Blogger. Not good enough and I guess those who hack the URLs feel pretty pleased with themselves. It is such a stupid world these days which totally lacks any respect for others and their space. This is MY little piece of cyberspace and I have lived here happily for quite some time...so the mass marketing mania thinks it can just bully the little people out the way. I don't think so. There will be some justice here somewhere and some decent values. Has  never happened before but opportunism has just got to stop and opportunistic people need to seek viable options and sensible for their activities. Hijacking my blog is not right but it is not good business practice either. Would you trust someone who just muscles in on somebody else's territory with out so much as a by your leave?

No comments: