Translate

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ibu

Ibutrade is just one example of what a lot of us are thinking about this year...how to buy presents and benefit those people who are trying to create original and eco friendly gifts. Helping us help others seems to be the spirit of this Christmas and making sure our presents are not damaging the planet is important. I have even bought eco firendly Christmas decorations this year and I  love them. I am still using my old ones but I shall replace them with eco friendly ones and know that these decorations benefit the welfare of the communities who make them too. It wasn't a surprise the great long procession about climate change was at the same time as we were Christmas shopping yesterday. We stopped and watched and were actually proud Adelaide had got off its bum in such large numbers to rally against climate change. We were pleased to lend our support and went about our shopping in a more mindful way. Working together helps!

No comments: