Translate

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Batman gone batty


Someone dressed to look like the Joker tried to rob a shop today. What a joker. Must have gone to a lot of trouble to think that one up...and who gets up on a Saturday morning and thinks...ah yes, I think I'd just emulate Batman's joker , pop down the road and rob a shop. he obviously had lipstick...so what was the woman in his life doing?! Or maybe he is normally a cross dresser? Likes the lippy look? At 11.40am it would have been busy ...because Adelaide was up and at 'em this morning. I was in town by then. He HAD to have been seen. You can't go around  dressed like that on a non pageant weekend and not get noticed. Next week is the pageant...he might have got away with it then. I hope they get him. He got nothing for his effort...effort? I don't think he is very well.

No comments: