Translate

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Windows Live Writer

As usual...I am at the stage where I have no idea what I am doing. I put the Live Writer extension onto Firefox...and it would be good if I could see it. So now I am installing Live Writer via Windows Live Installer...will that make the Firefox extension work? Who knows. I'll find out. In the meantime, Blogger Buddy in my Vista Sidebar has quickly become my best friend. When they make it this easy I can drivel on to my heart's content!

Update: You'll be pleased to know that signing in with the secret letter code in Windows Live took me at least 6 goes and I am disappointed to find that the spelling nonsense is still as bad as ever. I have been doing everything because I have blogged for a while...these spelling changes are mighty annoying because people will think I do not check. I blog. I check. I spellcheck and then I see my post is full of errors. It was never like this with Blog It and it doesn't happen on Wordpress blogs. So I still don't have the Live Writer going but shall carry on my merry path discovering how to get it going. That it is taking me this long tells me it is not Blog It and not ScribeFire.

No comments: