Translate

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New test detects DNA damage, fights cancer

New test detects DNA damage, fights cancer : "A TEST for DNA damage that claims to counter diseases such as cancer, by helping people identify when they are not getting enough essential nutrients in their diet, was made available to the public yesterday."

I have been waiting for something like this but at 650 dollars a pop I don't think it's quite ready for the general public. Ever since I was little I have dreamt of going into some kind of booth so that you get a complete body scan and then a print out of what is wrong with you so you can fix it. Lots of things develop slowly and if we knew early we could tackle them. I guess a blood test could do the trick too and we can go to our doctor once a year and get a read out of what we need. Fantastic idea. Keep improving it!

No comments: